My New Year's Resolutions
by Michael S. Kaplan, published on 2006/12/30 02:56 -05:00, original URI: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/michkap/archive/2006/12/29/1383078.aspx
My New Year's Resolutions for 2007 (an intentionally more positive version than the ones I posted in 2005 and of course better than 2006 when I posted nothing!):
- I resolve to have resolve;
- I promise to be more promising;
- I swear I will try to stop swearing;
- I will focus on being more focused;
- I agree to be more agreeable;
- I give my word to try to not have words with people;
- I maintain that I will be low maintenance;
- I declare that I will not make declarations;
- I will still opt to keep my options open;
- I will still have exact change for when madness takes its toll.
This post brought to you by B (U+0042 a.k.a. LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B)
Please consider a donation
to keep this archive running, maintained and free of advertising.
Donate €20 or more to receive an offline copy of the whole archive including all images.
go to newer or older post, or back to index or month or day