My New Year's Resolutions
by Michael S. Kaplan, published on 2004/12/29 23:40 -05:00, original URI: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/michkap/archive/2004/12/29/344107.aspx
My New Year's Resolutions for 2005:
- I resolve to stay unresolved;
- I promise to not be too promising;
- I swear to not stop swearing;
- I will focus on feeling unfocused;
- I agree to be disagreeable;
- I give my word to have words with people;
- I maintain that I am high maintenance;
- I declare that I will make declarations;
- I will opt to keep my options open;
- I will have exact change for when madness takes its toll.
People who know me will affirm that I was doing this stuff already -- so it should be easy to keep doing it. :-)
This post brought to you by "F" (U+0046, LATIN CAPITAL LETTER F)
I will not attempt to guess why the letter F would want to sponsor here, but he seemed to feel it was fairly important.
# everquest on 30 Dec 2004 12:16 AM:
11. I will no longer eat dog meat.
# Michael Kaplan on 30 Dec 2004 12:18 AM:
Hmmmmm. Never tried it, which makes it hard to say I'd no longer be doing it....
# Uwe Keim on 30 Dec 2004 4:27 AM:
12. I will put an image of me with a higher resolution and antialiased on the left side of my blog website.
# Michael Kaplan on 30 Dec 2004 6:09 AM:
not bloody likely. :-)
# Sean Chase on 30 Dec 2004 2:23 PM:
You misspelled "disagreeable" - how's that for being disagreeable! :-)
# Michael Kaplan on 30 Dec 2004 2:50 PM:
Whst misspelling? I see no misspelling. ;-)
(well, now I don't)
Please consider a donation
to keep this archive running, maintained and free of advertising.
Donate €20 or more to receive an offline copy of the whole archive including all images.
go to newer or older post, or back to index or month or day