What will I answer questions about?
by Michael S. Kaplan, published on 2005/06/05 14:56 -04:00, original URI: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/michkap/archive/2005/06/05/425425.aspx
I have had some people who even after reading my Stump the Chump post and at my schedule for being in Dr. International's Clinic were curious about what I would want people asking me about....
So I thought I would mention a few ideas. :-)
- Anything related to my two sessions, obviously;
- Any issues related to SQL Server globalization;
- Anything related to globalization in Everett, Whidbey, or Windows;
- Questions about international support in Longhorn (obviously I cannot violate NDAs, but there are things I am allowed to talk about);
- If any blog entry I have ever done has inspired questions, you can ask them while I am a captive audience;
- Questions about the New String recommendations for Whidbey;
- Literally anything else in the world, including the story about the time I had to drive out to someone's house to fix their Access install!
That should be enough to get people started!
# Barry Dorrans on 5 Jun 2005 2:41 PM:
What is the air speed of an unladen swallow?
(Well someone had to start!)
# Michael S. Kaplan on 5 Jun 2005 2:43 PM:
Barry, that would entirely depend on whether you were referring to an African or a European swallow. :-)
# Mihai on 5 Jun 2005 3:48 PM:
go to newer or older post, or back to index or month or day