Having problems with MSLU?

by Michael S. Kaplan, published on 2007/01/11 06:01 -05:00, original URI: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/michkap/archive/2007/01/11/1450206.aspx


The question from lonelyhawl was:

I have create a unicode program in windows XP(using vs 2003) by method you have introduced. But it still can not run in windows 98, when it runs, it prompt a runtime error. I have rebuild the .lib files and replaced them in VC7 directory. Could you help me to analyse it or give me more detailed information to solve the problem? 

Although it is not specified, I am assuming the reference is to the 7.1 version of the Rebuilding MFC and the CRT with MSLU instructions rather than Part 8 of the Converting a project to Unicode series due to the mention of rebuilding .LIB files.

Now I am not going to fall back on the MSLU is not supported argument, though as the instructions try to point out, I did not write them, I am just hosting them. So I often unable to really help here very much here.

Beyond that, without knowing what the runtime error is, there is no good way to even guess what the problem might be. I think lonelyhawl is going to have to comment on this post and provide more information before either I or the authors of the work could probably comment effectively....

 

This post brought to you by  (U+ff1f, a.k.a. FULLWIDTH QUESTION MARK)


no comments

go to newer or older post, or back to index or month or day